Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Firestarters finished


yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd sock (72 grams)
colour: Baltic Sea
needles: 1.75 mm and 2.25 mm circulars
modifications: three extra pattern repeats in feet (which made them too big for myself)


I started them 2nd January and finally finished the last one yesterday. I liked the pattern a lot so might knit another pair someday. These socks were third pair I finished this year and if I knit quickly I might finish another pair from my stash in this month. I have decided to knit SixSox-pattern on February and I pick yarn from my stash. I'm not going to choose yarn until I have seen the pattern but I'm sure I have enough yarn to knit socks from my stash.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cinnamonamon said...

Pretty!! Those are great & I love the yarn. :)

Anonymous said...

Those look fabulous. One of my favourite LL colourways, too.

razorknitgirl said...

very pretty. I just added these to my rav que!

Elysbeth said...

I'll have to add these to the Queue. Very nice.

Uneeknitter said...

I like the yarn and the pattern, fabulous!

Courtney said...

I want to make a pair of these too :-)

pchemphd said...

Very nice!! Makes me think that Firestarter should be my choice for February.