Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hello :-)

Hello,

My name is Courtney, I live in Roseville California! I have been knitting for several years and I love knitting socks :-) I am excited to start this group because I dont only have a lot of sock yarn, I also have a lot of patterns I would like to knit :-) You can visit me on my BLOG, or on Ravelry. :-)

Here are the socks I am actively working on right now, the are the Monkey socks, but I am knitting the purls :-) I like it a little bit better personally. I am using Knit Picks Essentials in Peacock colorway and size 2 needles.
Here are the Fuzzy Feet Slippers I finished yesterday, I just got done felting them an will post an after picture later :-) I knit them out of Cascade 220 Heather.

2 comments:

Uneeknitter said...

Nice Socks! I also like your slippers.

Courtney said...

THANKS :-)