Monday, January 28, 2008

sometimes, I surprise myself.


Like when I actually finish something on time. Not that I had promised the recipient anything special, but I had promised these as my January selections, and here they are. The pattern is Teosinte, from the masterful Anne Hanson. The yarn is Yarntini, in the Mimosa colorway, and I did them two at once, toe-up, via magic loop. More details can be found on my blog.

I'm planning on starting my February socks shortly (duh), using Claudia Handpainted fingering in the special Watermelon colorway she did for SoXperience last year. Lots of fun. Short month = short socks, and these will be for my daughter. She claimed the yarn upon my arriving home, and has been very patient about it.

1 comment:

Cinnamonamon said...

Those are gorgeous! I LOVE the color. :)