Monday, January 21, 2008

Well they are done



The full socks and then just the leg part called Tiday wave.

I finished my first pair of sock for January. They would have been done sooner if I hadn't had to frog the graphing of the toes 3 times. I have been graphing for 20 years and still get it wrong on occassion. This was one of them. Anyway they are done and my daughter loves them. The pattern is Tidal Wave that I found on the internet. This is the first pair of patterned socks I have made and I am hooked. I have a pair ( only the 1st one) on needles in plain ribbing and I can hear the frogs because it deserves a much better pattern. I am now searching for my second patterned sock pattern and have narrowed it down to 2 or 3.



3 comments:

kemtee said...

And they look really nice!

Uneeknitter said...

cool socks!

razorknitgirl said...

Nice! at first look they remind me of the roundabout pattern...