Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pair 1 & 2

100_2932
January socks #1 are finished! I actually finished these over a week ago, but just haven't gotten around to posting on this blog. The pattern is "Marina Piccola" by Kate Gilbert. Great design, but I found the toe decreases to be a bit odd. Might just be because I was using magic loop instead of DPN's.

I've started January socks #2:
100_2956
These are Anntrelac from Interweave Knits Holiday 07. I'm using Seacoast Handpainted merino in Sunrise and my trusty 2.5mm addis.

I might start another pair on the week-end.

5 comments:

Uneeknitter said...

I like the second pair a bunch. I was thinking about doing this sock pattern myself. Do you find it difficult?

Minerva said...

The colorway looks like it blends well with the pattern. Nice choice!

magnifiknitz said...

Love the Sunrise socks! I was going to order this color from the Loopy Ewe...now I know I am!

razorknitgirl said...

the interlac socks are insane-ly awesome colored!!

pchemphd said...

This is a pattern I've been thinking about, but I keep chickening out!! Looks like it would be prett hard to do.

Yours look great!