Sunday, January 13, 2008

New member and January socks

Hi, my name is Agnes and I was referred to this KAL by my Sockapalooza4 pal, Tuulia. I have 2 goals concerning sock knitting in 2008. First is of course to minimize the acquisition of new yarns and knit from the stash. Second is to focus on one designer's patterns. I have chosen Nancy Bush for 2008. I have just finished my first pair for this new year:
It is Conwy from Knitting on the Road. I was using 2 balls of Koigu gifted to me, so the colourway is unknown and one ball is significantly smaller in size. Therefore, I used some leftovers for the heel flaps and toes. There are more details on my blog. Thanks.

2 comments:

Uneeknitter said...

I really like the contrasting heel and toe. Very nice.

razorknitgirl said...

that 'unknown' color is sweet!