Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hi Everyone! It's nice to join you!

Hi! My name is Jennifer (jsins by blog and Ravelry) and I am new to the group. I have finished one pair of socks from my stash so far this year. A pair of Dublin Bay Socks by Mossy Cottage in Yarn Love's Joan of Arc in the Fling colorway. This was my first Eye of Partridge heel and I love the way it turned out. These were knit 2 at a time using Magic Loop on size 1 addi lace needles.
I have cast on with another stash yarn, Kraemer Silk and Sterling in white to knit the Evening Socks for a Young Lady from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush. I am knitting the modified version so that they are regular socks instead of knee socks.

I am looking forward to knitting along with the club this year. My sock yarn stash is stocked with alot of gems that get lost in the shuffle when I spy a new yarn that I just have to have. My goal for 2008 is to not buy any more sock yarn and to only knit socks from stash as part of the club.