Sunday, January 13, 2008

January Socks Done!

oK...got my January socks done today. My original plan was to knit until the yarn ran out, however the pattern and the issues I had with it twisting were starting to drive me crazy, so I bound them off and am done. They reach to the bottom of my calf easily which is why I finally just stopped knitting on them. I have yarn leftover and I bet it is enough to make another small pair of socks. But that will have to wait. I have 2 sweaters and a different pair of socks that need to be done by Valentine's day for my honey. If I were to try this pattern again I would use smaller needles and hope that they didn't twist, because they are pretty.

1 comment:

razorknitgirl said...

really nice socks! You can make some booties or baby socks with the leftovers or save for some "monster socks"