Thursday, January 17, 2008

Two pairs and starting on my third

The first two pairs of the years.

Snowflake Socks by Anni of Sockmania. Knitted in Yarntini in Port (purple) and Jaeger Alpaca (white). I have had both in the stash for ages.

The New Year's Sock also by Anni at Sockmania. Knitting in KnitPicks Bare that I hand painted myself in November. The yarn came with a knit that also included two circulars and the book Knitting on Two Circulars.
I and working on the Zig Zag Lace sock from the Vogue book at present, finished the rib last night and will start the pattern repeat this afternoon. I am using a yarn that I received in a swap and hand dyed myself in December. The yarn came with no label so I can't tell you what it is, all I know is that it's a fingerling merino blend.

1 comment:

Uneeknitter said...

I really like the design you used on the blue pair. Nice socks.