Friday, January 18, 2008

~ Intro ~

Hello fellow sockknitters,

I'm new to the group but not to socks unless you consider only a yr making them new. ;D I've been knitting consistently for that long though I learned many years ago. Didn't like it then but taught my dc to knit. My oldest dd loves it and actually hooked me in by asking for help to make baby socks. Last year, I discovered it was stress relieving so here I am. ;D

I don't have a large sock stash though my stash is growing but I have fallen in love with sock making so I now collect sock yarn and have officially decided it doesn't count as stash yarn. ;D

Here are my 1st pr done for the year:
Monkey Peds
Gift for best friend
Pattern ~ modified Monkey socks by Cookie A
Yarn ~ Regia Design Line Kaffe Fassett #4259 1 sk
Needles ~ KnitPicks #2 circs




Here are my 2nd pr in progress:
DH's 1st Socks
Pattern ~ Plain Vanilla Socks
Yarn ~ Regia 4ply Tweed 2 sks
Needles ~ KnitPicks #2 dpns


Thx for letting me join you and I look forward to learning more and sharing. Have a great day!

Dawn ;)
Simplified Life
Ravelry ~ RockstarMom