Friday, January 25, 2008

Roundabout Socks


Thanks for letting me join your group! Here are my January (and possible February socks). I just started them last week, and I had no idea the end of the month is next week already! Cast on with Lorna's Laces (have no idea on color name). They used to be Waving Lace socks, but I was not happy with the color pooling; and I'm none to thrilled the way it is pooling on the foot, I have about 2 inches more to do on the foot before toe decrease. I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Uneeknitter said...

They are really nice socks and don't worry about the deadline...the main thing is that you are using stash!

LeslieJ said...

thanks so much :) I did finish sock #1 this evening...and I'm tempted to cast-on some mittens...uuggghhh, must cast on sock #2

razorknitgirl said...

very pretty. I like the colors.