Friday, January 4, 2008

January Socks-Garter Rib























Here is a quick one of my January socks... I came and saw all of the excellent progress that everyone is making and I had to post too!!

So far I am 90% on the first sock and 20% on the second. I divided up one 50gr ball so I have to make the most of both little balls and wait until I get to the ribbing on the second sock to make sure I have enough yarn for both.

The Stats:
Ravelry: razorknitgirl's Sock KAL-01(Toe Up Mom's Socks for January)
Pattern: Garter Rib by Charlene Schurch
Made for: My mom
Size: 7 womens
Needle: US 2 / 2.75 mm
Yarn : Schachenmayr nomotta Regia Color 4-ply / 4-fädig
How much? 1 skein = 230.0 yards (210.3m)

2 comments:

kemtee said...

Can't beat good ol' garter rib. It always looks so nice.

Uneeknitter said...

Wow...you knit fast. I like em!