Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hi!

I just found this group yesterday and joined almost immediately. I've been knitting for a few years now, and just recently discovered how perfect socks are to knit!! I've also learned to enjoy ordering brightly colored yarns, but I'm more comfortable knitting solids and semi-solids. I'm joining to encourage myself to knit some pretty socks from the bright colorways I have in my stash. I know that if I'm not careful, my stash of sock yarns will grow to an unmanagable size since I've found sock yarn clubs!! (And there are so many cool sock yarn clubs to join!)

3 comments:

Uneeknitter said...

Socks are great. Glad you joined us!

SockLady said...

My friend use to watch me knit socks. One day she picked up her dpn and started her sock....now she understands how addicting they are....

Glad you are in the group. Only we will understand. Can't wait until you post your January socks!

razorknitgirl said...

glad you are here. Plenty of time to get a January pair done. GL!