This has been a real challenge! First I had to learn how to do the "Mouse teeth" cuff without snapping a needle. Then I had a real struggle learning the flower stitch pattern - that's one full repeat on the needles, but it was ripped back several times before I got this far. I *think* I have got the hang of it now.
I have to say I love the look of this sock, but if I had not been on holiday I don't know if I would have persevered. There is a lot of twisted-stitch work, which makes the flower "pop" beautifully, but it is hard work - especially when you have to pass two stitches back and forwards from the left to the right after twisting just one, then knitting the two together... not to mention the cable twist which is done on the twist too!