Monday, December 31, 2007

Decision made

Year 2007 is coming to the end (less than 4 hours left) so it is time to reveal my plans for January. I graduated on March 2007 and I wanted buy something for myself to celebrate it. What might sock maniac buy? Some sock yarn of course. I bought my first Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock skeins couple months earlier and I really liked it.

I bought eight skeins of Shepherd Sock to myself and I have only knitted three of them so it's time knit some more. I chose colourway Baltic Sea because I live on the coast of it and I'm worried about it. (Baltic Sea is the blueish yarn in right, yes I also bought some Wollmeise then too).

Deciding pattern was much more difficult than choosing the yarn but today I finally did it. I'm going to knit Firestarters with my Baltic Sea and HiyaHiya (1.75 mm) circulars. I hope I have time to cast on them on Wednesday.

Happy New Year to all of You!

2 comments:

JessicaRose said...

can't wait to see how these turn out. please do post in progress pics. The pattern is in my queue, but I can't decide on yarn. hehe. Picking the perfect pattern to go with the perfect yarn is hard. As is picking the perfect yarn to go with that ever so perfect pattern.

Uneeknitter said...

Very nice stash. Looking forward to see how your socks turn out.