Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ready, Set . . .

Hello. I'm GG and I live in Southeast Minnesota. I'm glad I found this blog for some motivation to knit socks a little faster. I've knit 8 pairs during the last couple years -- tried plain and fancy, top-down and toe up. The challenge is fun, I love to wear the socks, and I get lots of compliments. My stash of colorful sock yarn has been calling to me lately.

After almost completely recovering from "knitters' elbow," like tennis elbow, I've now taught myself how to knit continental style, hoping to lessen the stress on my right arm. Happy sockknitting, everybody!

1 comment:

Uneeknitter said...

Glad to have you on board. I knit continental and the only issue I find is that sometimes my left shoulder gets stiff. So I shrug and move my arms every 20 minutes or so while I am knitting.