Sunday, December 30, 2007

trying to get organized

I spent part of my day organizing and listing yarn on Ravelry (JessicaRose over there). I think I have less sock yarn that I previously thought but still have more than enough for this KAL. I'm debating on how to pick yarn/pattern combos each month. I might let my husband decide. He is very supportive of my knitting. He just ordered me 2 new skeins of sock yarn actually. Horrible enabler. Anyways he is just back from a deployment (US NAVY) and this might be a good way to include him in my hobby. If he seems disinterested in the task I can always let my 3 year old pick yarn. Of course then I'll have a struggle to pick the perfect pattern but we'll see.

~Jessica

2 comments:

Uneeknitter said...

Sounds like a great way to choose yarn. I am having issues with patterns myself. I don't like anything too complicated or frilly since I like my socks to be durable and such. Can't wait to see what you pick for January.

razorknitgirl said...

that sounds like a good idea. I am razorknitgirl on Ravelry too. I will friend you.....