Friday, December 28, 2007

Question of sign ups

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I cannot continue with moderator's job for the Club as I planned. I'm getting divorced and moving in another town with two toddlers. All has happened very suddenly and my personal life is a sad mess, so I'm trying to focus my strength on my life outside the internet.

I can either close sign ups in the beginning of January or then I'd ask some of you to take care of sending invitations to new members. We currently have 52 members and one open invitation. I'd like to hear your opinions on whether we should accept more members after the official starting date and if we do, is anyone willing to deal with invitations?

11 comments:

Uneeknitter said...

I think it would be a shame to close this type of KAL because anyone could join at any time to make socks. With that said, I could definitely help out. Let me know!

Tuulia said...

I can also try to help, if needed. Let me know!

Piglottie said...

Am sending you huge hugs Hanne! I would be happy to help out or take over for you (hopefully you might still be able to join us with the knitting from stash, although I know you have a lot on atm and knitting is not a priority, but we will miss you). Either pm me on the forum or email me piglottie@yahoo.co.uk if I can help. *hugs*

Kate said...

Sorry to hear your sad news - I've been there, done that many years ago - all turned out well in the end, but I remember how I felt at the time. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to help out at the moment, but I am thinking of you.

kemtee said...

Tell me what you need me to do, dear.

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda said...

Hanne, this to shall pass. Please let me know what I can do to help. This is an awesome KAL and I would be glad to let a hand. Please assign me a job!

Froggy said...

Oh sweetie... I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a rough time in your life. I am sending you warm hugs and peaceful wishes for the new year. May you and your children find the path to happiness and serenity together. I'll be thinking of you.
Helene

Patricia said...

I am so sad to hear that your year is taking such a turbulent end.
I hope that the new year brings you peace, sunny days, and happier times. Look forward.

lauren said...

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear all of this! Like others have said before, I'm willing to help out with something. Anything. Just send a message my way!

Roobeedoo said...

Oh Hanne! So sorry to hear this news. Hugs.