Monday, December 31, 2007

My Sock Stash

I have trotted out my stash for all to see. Here is the sum total of sock yarn that I calculate will yield at least 30 pair of socks, if not more. As the year only has 12 months and there are other items that I wish to knit, I will have to sell off some of my babies to good homes. The decision is very difficult to make. The hard decisions will be made tomorrow and the some of these lovelies will be going up for trade or sale on Ravelry.
The first pair that I will cast on for is from the 2006/2007 Sundara Petals club. The yarn is call Bird of Paradise. It's the one one the far left, just above the orange and yellow Woolarina skeins.
I did manage to trade away 2 skeins of Spunky Eclectic for 8 skeins of lace weight. Not a gain really, butI was also interested knitting the Icarus shawl without having to spend any money on new yarn.

1 comment:

Uneeknitter said...

Right on...you stash looks great and you have a plan. Can't wait to see some finished pairs!