Monday, December 31, 2007

Stash, stash & more stash

Here is a better picture of my stash. I have enough to make 30 pairs of socks. I ramdonly assigned each skein (or pair of skeins) a number and will ask my DH to pick the number for me. I'll be knitting from this stash and the stash for my Sock of the Month socks as well. If all goes as planned I'll have completed at least 2 pairs of socks a month, hopefully more. But we all know what happens to even the best laid plans. I'm going to do my best to stick with this. The hardest part will be not adding to the stash.
Happy New Year and Happy Knitting to all!
Margie
magnifiknitz.blogspot

2 comments:

JessicaRose said...

That's a very good way to organize and pick. I might have to steal this idea from you.

Uneeknitter said...

I love your stash. It looks great. Awesome idea on how to choose too!