Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hi I am Agusta in Iceland aka StashDiva, thanks for the membership ;-)
I am determined to knit socks just from my stash next year. What I plan to do is to sew little project bags and put random skeins of sockyarn into them ( this will help with reducing my quilt fabric stash ) then I will just pick a project bag out of the closet each time I finish up a pair and decide what to do with it.
I am sure I will get lots of motivation here and great suggestions as well, I think I will stick at least in the beginning to my hand deyed stash of sock yarn that has been going trough a growth spurt this year and take if from there.

2 comments:

Uneeknitter said...

Terrific idea to create bags for them. Sounds like you are going to have plenty of fun this year. Can't wait to see what you make!

StashDiva said...

Thanks this will be fun thats much for sure ;-)