Monday, March 31, 2008

Pink Jaywalkers Done

Hi,
Finished my Pink Jaywalkers just in time for March.




Pattern: Jaywalker by Grumperina

Yarn: Fearless Fibers 100% Classic Merino sock yarn in Peppermint colorway.

Needles: Size 2 Addi Turbo Lace Circulars.

Comments: Use a size 2 needle instead of a size one. The fit is much better. I LOVE this pattern. It was a lot of fun.


Now on to Pomatomus for April. I'm going to be using
Pagewood Farms Yukon sock yarn, which I've not used before. I've been wanting to try a sock yarn with bamboo in it, though, and this stuff has that-and, of course, it's in shades of purple, the color name being Prism. It's 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Bamboo, and 10% Nylon. It's a 4oz skein with 450 yards.



Linda Jo
The Beadknitter Gallery

1 comment:

razorknitgirl said...

very nice Jays! I have not found a pair I didn't like, that pattern is the best!