Saturday, March 1, 2008

My February harvest

I knitted four pairs of socks in February. These two pairs count for Socks from Stash Club.

These are Lupine Lace socks by Evelyn A.Clark. I've coveted the pattern for a while, but never could justify the purchase because I don't generally like to pay shipping costs for patterns if I'm not going to order something else at the same time. I got this pattern and also the Raindrop Lace Socks from my DH at Christmas.
The yarn is Zen Yarn Garden's 100% superwash merino, color Strawberry Milk. It is softest merino I've ever tried and feels so lovely to knit.

This pair is a mindless knit. I knit plain stockinette stitch socks while I read e-books and this pair required only one book to finish. It was The Yarn Yard's sock club yarn from October 07.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Ohhh very pretty! I really enjoy knitting socks too! What are your favorite sock books? If you have them, I am thinking of buying a couple to keep me company in Fargo. I am excited about this job, sad to leave SELCO since its so near home but this job opportunity makes it hard to pass up.