Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh yeah, I finished these.

I finished these at the beginning of December. Just forgot to post about them here. We've been pretty stressed out at my house of late.



Opal 1292 Socks


Pattern: My basic top-down 2-circular needle sock pattern with the following stitch pattern for the leg and instep:

Rnd 1: K2, P2.
Rnd 2: Knit.

Yarn: Opal Petticoat sock yarn, 2/24 acrylic for reinforcement thread.

Color: #1292. Reinforcement thread is pastel mint green.

Needles: Size 2 Addi Turbo Lace Circular.

Cast On: November 12, 2008
Completed: December 1, 2008

Comments: I can't seem to get enough of garter rib patterns. They look so good with the self striping yarns. I made these socks just a little wider and longer to accommodate my slightly larger left limb and they fit really good.

Linda Jo


The Beadknitter Gallery

No comments: