Hi all - This is my 16 pairs of socks I knitted during 2008. I thought it would be fun to share my contribution to Socks from Stash! Looking back - it has been a fun sock-year, dont you agree? Im pleased anyhow! So some "judgements" on this lot.
1. Prettiest yarn - Noro Kureyon Sock yarn in the Socks Oak Leaf Sock and Slippery Socks.
2. Softest yarn: South West Trading Bamboo: In Pomatomus and Vortical.
3. Fastest fun sock - Vortical
4. Most surprising fit and simple pattern- Sideways socks from Drops/Garnstudio (in yarn Nickerjac) it really works.
5. and really fun lace is Clover socks and Seduction socks (and false cable).
Happy New Sock year 2009 to you too! From Garngamen in Sweden!