Friday, April 4, 2008

Been quiet....

Its been very quiet around here though I am working on socks again. After having to make the last pair in such a rush, I lost interest in knitting for a bit. Then I had an accident ~ my dog bite me and my hand had to heal before I could knit again.

I've cast on for 2 pr of socks though I frogged one of them today then reached into stash to begin a new pair ~ they are for my ds. I went back to the original yarn he'd asked for. So I'm knitting one pair from stash and another pr for a friend who requested a pr of Not Pedestrians for her new clear sneakers.

1st pr
Pattern: Not Pedestrian Peds
Yarn: Fabel in 153
Needles: Knit Picks #2 dpns

2nd pr
Pattern: Nancy Drew Socks
Yarn: Opal in 2032
Needles: Knit Picks #3 circs
*Both patterns are by Stitch-n-Snitch. ;)

Have a great weekend.

Dawn ;)
Ravelry ~ RockstarMom

No comments: