Sunday, June 8, 2008

Purple Baby Socks

Made from some leftovers in my stash.



Pattern: Better-Than-Booties Baby Socks by Ann Budd.


Yarn:
Fingering weight sock yarn from Wild Meadows Yarns


Needles:
Size 2 Addi Turbo circulars.


Comments and Changes:
They came out a little larger than expected, but that’s cos I used size 2 needles rather than size 0. The method for the short rowed heel is very interesting. I like how it turns out.

I did some changes to the pattern. First of all, I put cables over the whole instep, rather than just two on the sides. Second, I didn’t like the way the pattern does the toes, so I just did a regular traditional sock toe.



Have a good day.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Cute socks ;0)

Roobeedoo said...

oh so cute! Just downloaded the pattern as my neighbour is expecting.