Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another knitter joining the fold

Hi Everyone (waves at Bev)

I decided to join as the following really struck a cord with me:

Have you ever been tempted to join a yarn shop sock club, even though you already have a stash of beautiful yarns you don't have time to knit?

I've been tempted to join a sock club so many times but the fact that I have enough yarn to make over 70 pairs of socks has always reined the temptation back in before I went too far. So here I am duly committed & ready for action once Christmas is out of the way. I'm making bed socks at the moment for but they've not been mentioned anywhere on my blog as they're presents for my nieces & nephew for Christmas.

So roll on January 2008 & I intend to use up some of my beautiful yarn & put my Ravelry queue to the test

No comments: